March 20, 2009

sarap matulog



Sleep, I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!" »J.R.R. Tolkien


 “We sleep, but the loom of life never stops, and the pattern which was weaving when the sun went down is weaving when it comes up in the morning.” »Henry Ward Beecher


"If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep." »Dale Carnegie


"If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late." »Henny Youngman


Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together. »Thomas Dekker


A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep »Disney World

Such nice quotes. Sometimes i feel like being deprived of sleep, but no, i can get enough sleep if i want to, it's all my choice, but also sometimes i feel like wasting my time when i sleep, though I know it's needed. I was also told by some, that sleeping is their only way to escape from the pain they can't tolerate when they're awake. I'll take that one seriously. I also have a friend who by the moments she's got a greeting from her crush says that she will not be able to sleep..weird but it can be. Then I thought of Bob Ong's quotation "Bakit ba ayaw matulog ng mga bata sa tanghali? alam ba nilang pag natuto silang umibig e hindi na sila makakatulog kahit gusto nila?" naisip ko lang. nakakatawa naman.

No comments:

Post a Comment