February 19, 2011

inseparable, yes they are ü

For the rest of our years
It's so wonderful to know you'll always be around.
INSEPARABLE | Natalie Cole

Inseparable, That's how we'll always be

Inseparable, Just you and me
It's so wonderful to know you'll always be around me

Incredible, What you are to me

Incredible, You bring out the woman in me
With your style of love
Inseparable, Yes we are

Well like a flower to a tree

Like words to a melody of love
There's no way we could break up
No words that can make us
Blow our thing. We're just

Inseparable, That's how it is

Inseparable, For the rest of our years
It's so wonderful to know you'll always be around.

..sa tambayan
..sa kantahan
..sa kainan :9

minsan nagtatalo rin...
naiinis? :P
malungkot?






..sa pagiging pasaway
..sa paggala
 
 
..at kahit makarating pa yata sa kalawakan

sa kalokohan..
at syempre sa tawanan (dito ko excited eh) Haha!
  
Hahaha! I admire their friendship! :D

1 comment: