July 06, 2010

party of 5

03 July 2010 - 04 July 2010

All day, i waited for my classmates to respond to my text messages because this is the day we've all been waiting for, this is gonna be the day i'll treat them, it will be my birthday celebration.
My mama has been so busy cooking for our outing. ~

At night, we had a road trip me with Pot2 and Rosell, we decided to call or contact others so that we can go to our destination which is still undecided  on by that time, until we called Patrick and he knows this place in Calamba, Laguna Doña Jovita garden resort.

So it's five of us ~ party of 5.

I would like to thank these peeps for making it worthwhile even if there are only 5 of us..ansaya talaga. We had too much and food and the place which is supposed to be a public place seemed to be private! that's priceless~☻ There's badminton, basketball, music video making and unlimited internet surfing! had so much fun..

Sana talaga maraming nakasama I'm sure that it will be more fun..

In the morning of the 4th of July we enjoyed the very hot spring and we went hiking to see a grotto.
i loved it too.

I never thought it would be this happy coz it's been an unplanned trip.

we arrived at 11 pm
abundance
hot spring morning
hiking
the climb
like :P
 
party of 5 = 5 stars
thanks for the safe and comfy trip Tandy

Thank You God for days like these. I'm so very happy..

Joy to y'all. ♥
God bless!!~

Happy birthday Daze my dear friend~

No comments:

Post a Comment