December 25, 2007

until the end of time

Morning of Christmas eve i took the first train (LRT) from Gil Puyat to Monumento
it's 5:00 A.M.

My shift ends at 2 but since i was held up by not-so-good-creatures

on the second night of "simbang gabi"

i decided from that day on to wait till LRT is accessible.
wham i lost some money and my phone.
Anyway, today, i left the office at 4:30 sharp,

bought some stuff in mercury drug and took a jeepney to LRT.
I bought siopao and siomai in Chowking-Gil Puyat and

luckily, after climbing up the stairs to LRT it's already open.
Special mention to the guard that inspects the bags strictly.
4:57 and the train arrived at exactly 5:00.
I noticed this girl inside the train..she carries a box and it says "whistling kettle"
she also has a bag of groceries and a bouquet of flowers.
Nutty as a fruitcake, I thought what if this girl is a suicide bomber???
She brought flowers coz that'll be her last day..😲
I'd die right then and there? hoooo...ouch..galing ng imagination ko noh!? puyat kasi..
I asked myself "if I'll die today am I happy?"
weird noh?
but the answer is "Yes!"
kasi naman..i bought siomai at Chowking--masaya nako dun,
i'm holding a book of my fave author--Nicholas Sparks,
I'm wearing my so-far-most-expensive shoes--Pony 1,5++ lang sale pa..fave color ko kasi--yellow, nakapaginternet naman ako ng mga 2:30 A.M. kanina.
at naisip ko tong lahat habang tumutugtog ang "Everytime I close my eyes" ni Babyface
courtesy of babaeng pasahero na nagpapatugtog. May music rin kaya kumpleto na.

Pero hindi naman nangyari.
Eto ako ngayon nagta-type ng blog ko.
haaay ang paranoid ko pero hindi nga, ang ikli ng buhay noh...
hindi natin mamamalayan...
Pero sa lahat ng nabanggit ko kanina--hindi naman un talaga ung dahilan bat ako masaya
I'm happy because I have my family and friends.
Di man pwede makumpleto uli gaya ng dati na hindi ko pa naapreciate ang buhay nang ganito
Masaya ako na may mga taong nagmahal, nagmamahal sakin at minamahal ko.

Jesus thanks sa lahat!
Lam ko kasama Nyo jan ung ibang mahal ko..
Happy Birthday sa'Yo!

"Coz if Your love is all i have in this life
that would be enough until the end of time"
sobra sobra pa nga.....

2 comments:

  1. 2007/12/24 at 2:11 PM
    Hi Joy, Merry Christmas. You are superstar! I Love You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2008/01/09 at 5:35 AM
    Hi joy, so sad naman your story. Remember always what is taken from you will come back in diffrent ways so you can overcome the loss. miz yah!

    ReplyDelete