March 10, 2009

C~O~L~D

I was surprised when I checked on the synonyms for COLD my word of the month for February:
  • Chilly
  • Freezing
  • Icy
  • Frosty
  • Bitter
  • Wintry
  • Frozen 
  • Arctic
I learned that bitter is one of the synonymous words, and since February is the love month there are a lot of people who feel cold and feel bitter. Ha-ha.

Cold is my word the month because there were lots of things that happened and I can relate to this word.
  • We craved a lot for “halo halo” this month. Cold halohalo. Yummy. 
  • I am receiving cold shoulders from a friend. Hate it.
  • We’ve planned a lot about our Baguio lamierda and it happened! I’m so happy. Thank God for this cool place Love it! 
Hmmmm..That’s it..  
February 2009 is a memorable month.
I hope that it will happen more often (i mean the first and the third bullet of course).

”cold quotes”

“Hot heads and cold hearts never solved anything”
~Billy Graham

 “I don’t like these cold, precise, perfect people, who, in order not to speak wrong, never speak at all, and in order not to do wrong, never do anything."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Picture blog (February)
Tuesday, February 03, 2009, 10:27:48 AM
▲ emoteam bfast at world chicken
Wednesday, February 04, 2009, 9:10:52 AM
▲ambagan sa pancit at halo2
Sunday, February 08, 2009, 9:48:26 AM
▲ Movietime: Seven Pounds
Thursday, February 12, 2009, 11:00:54 AM
▲batch 12 and 30
Sunday, February 15, 2009, 10:05:56 AM
▲ araw na matakaw si lovely
▲may libreng spicy wanton
▲at hati uli sa halo2
│Feb 22, 9:09:12 AM►
◄Feb 18, 9:59:36 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment