February 02, 2009

↔lihim


Everyone has a secret;
oh can they keep it? oh no they can't.. ~~Secret, Maroon5

I have discovered and been shared a lot of secrets this month. Some were told to me, some I caught off-guard I don't like it when I have to guard someone else's closet for their skeletons not to stink.

People do tend to keep secrets, it is a normal thing. About what you really feel, about something you've done wrong, what have you. I just hate the feeling that by discovering something I also have to think about doing something, but I think I'll just pray because I don't know what to do. That's gonna be my secret weapon.


And for my friends who trusted me with their (dirty) little secrets, just make your feelings do good things to you.. and let me quote Alicia Keys~ "your secrets are safe with me".

Quotes about Secrets:

~There are some occasions when a man must tell half his secret, in order to conceal the rest.~Lord Chesterfield (Philip Stanhope
)


~Do nothing secretly; for Time sees and hears all things, and discloses all. ~Sophocles


~Nothing makes us so lonely as our secrets.~Paul Tournier

No comments:

Post a Comment