January 04, 2009

2009

Hala di man lang ako nakapagsulat dito ng "Happy Birthday Jesus" unlike last year. This will be my first blog for 2009. time flies real fast! *Sigh* I'm a bit sad but still happy I dunno..I had to spend "Noche Buena" and "Media Noche" at work it's so sad. I'm happy though, that I know in our house my family is peacefully celebrating those events.
My resolutions.. i don't have one in particular..I just want to make good things better and better things best if possible.
All changes and decisions in my life will be up to me.
Things I am thankful for, for 2008:
  • my Family is always safe, healthy and together.
  • i was able to find time to catch up with old friends
  • i had travels with my friends/teammates
at marami pang iba...

I don't have much to say in this blog for now, I just hope things will get better through whatever {Just Stand up} =D For this year and always.
Please give me more quality time GOD.
Thank YOU GOD again and again over and over.


No comments:

Post a Comment