December 31, 2013

Random pics 2013

Where to put these pics but here! :P
                                     Serahpot as  Easter bunny her bday falls on Easter Sunday this year :)

Pot and her iPad ☺ wilm shopping ☺ selfie using a foot haha!
my selfies since it's the word of the year :P
 
IN THE NEXT PICTURES, TWO IS COMPANY, THREE IS A CROWD.
on Janee's bday this is the virtual gift I gave her hehe
@ home pics with Janee
Tin and I sa Sukina
milk tea with ernie and bert
@Market Market 
milk tea with Tin and Serah
malling
past midnight @ Banchetto The Fort
@ Burger Bar Greenbelt
@ Net sports bar
@ Rack 'em up
after a great night
@ Pepper Resorts World
@ Pepper Lunch Rockwell
@ Glo with Annapot
Odie and Cess @ The A Venue Hotel
Tin and Lypops @ St. Lukes
 Top 1 Banker Mami Ras and I @ Div Christmas Party
Tin and Lypops @ Wrong Ramen
halo2 afternoon @ foodcourt SM Makati
Vyruth and Bert @ Giligan's G5 
Tin and Odie chillin' @ Rooftop
Nybabs@ Odie's
Rollette and Serah @ Net sports bar
Odie and Ma. Edz @ Ongpin-Chinatown
@ Shakey's Glo

Joy and Jai
Serah and Neil @ Odie's
@ Razon's SM Makati
Photoshoot
movietime: Catching Fire
OKAY GROUP PICS NOW..
VTO = Videoke
Capping off 2013. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading your blog here in my station, wala kasi akong team.. It reminded me a lot of memories, i missed so many lakwasta na pala, kain, nuod movie, sleepless nights, our drunk moments. I'm so glad that I knew you guys, I'm grateful that you peeps became my friends and being part of my life. I LOVE Doterz and always will be.

    ReplyDelete