July 14, 2012

..from church to chill

In Manaoag, Pangasinan
The first day of my 27th year on earth was spent with my 2 dear friends from college, Wilm and Pot. Before midnight striked, Wilm, Pot and I left, after celebrating my birthday, we still searched for place to visit since it was not finalized (as always) we spent some time in Wilm's condo, (wow) by then, we're already decided we will go to Manaoag church in Pangasinan, It's my first time to visit that church so I'm excited, then we went to Baguio which is just 1 hour away, so here's how the adventure went.. from church to chill.. 
Potpot while in the bus to Pangasinan
I find this church or its facade so simple, yet this church is very well-known. I later on found out the area is wide, some peeps are just sitting there chillin' in the vicinity. We also went at the back of the church to hold and pray after the cloth of Our Lady of Manaoag.
Next stop: BAGUIO!!! :D Photo by Wilm
We came here to chill so we did :)
@ Hotel 45 in Session Rd
Lunch time is at Slaughter haus, recommended by Wilm
We had lechon rice, and chicken with veggies mine is with a lot of tomatoes. So sarap!



Next stop is at Tam-awan Garden in the sky
here's the "what the fog" part :)
What the fog!
This is supposed to be the view deck.. but we can't see anything because of the fog..
Rain poured so we stopped by the Tam-awan Cafe.. the coffee is cheap and the place is really simple and nice! Plus the music when we're there was a collection of England Dan and John Ford Coley songs..haayyyy i ♥
I ordered Benguet brewed coffee, 
I was surprised when they refilled my cup,
I didn't know it's bottomless. Pot and Wilm had hot choco, so perfect for the weather.

I forgot what this little museum is called it's filled of artworks inside..nice
We spent the night at Giligan's
to have some beers, after dinner.  what a night!
The next day.. Baguio City Market, Good Shepherd and Mines View



 I love the pics! Thanks Wilm and Pot!
 feeling young coz We are young :D
rozhjoy05

No comments:

Post a Comment