July 13, 2012

extraordinary greetings

I appreciate all of the greetings on my day Ü Thanks peeps! ♥
I wasn't able to do my traditional birthday blog so here's my entry a few days after  it, these greetings are the "extra" ordinary ones..

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..ANAK ..JOY .WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH ...ALL THE BEST .IN LIFE ..MORE BLESSINGS ..GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS .. I LOVE YOU ,ANAK ...MUAH TSUP TSUP ...
from my Mama

Hope lovely surprises are coming your way to make your birthdayy a wonderful day!!!!! Happy birthday Rozhiel Joy....love you....♥♥♥
from my Tita Shirley

Dear JOYJOY,
happy birthday to you ;)
I just want to tell you, that Im grateful to be part of EMOTEAM. This friendship is the best among the rest. We may be far from each other but i know that our friendship is genuine. As my birthday wish.. May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires. I missed you JOYJOY our official photographer, blogger and certified Kapuso ;) ur such a talented and down to earth person ;))) happy birthday again ;)
from Jeya
 

JOOYYY!....happy,happy birthday! ang wish ko ay magkita na uli tayo,parang ako mei bday haha...loveyou friend! wish you all the best! God bless you more! misshhhuuu,mwuaah!ü
from Rein 

joy isng msyang bday syo muzta kna?..... sna lht ng wish mo m2pd n...hehehe mis ko n kyo.....
from Fer

joy hapi bertday i wis u very good year again good health always hope that we spend time again together enjoy the rest of the day mis u
from Daze

Happy Birthday! Belated na ba? Anyway, mukhang d naman tumatanda. Stay happy always, Little Nabua.
from Baldozie
Thanks to my Mama for these.. and for all
my uniformed friends
Thanks Wilm and Pot for my extraordinary birthday cake!


 I don't know with you but i find my life extraordinary, with family and friends,
I may not have all that I wish for, but the fact that I could wish them, I couldn't wish for more,

that makes it extraordinary for me. Thank You  GOD!
rozhjoy05 @ 27≈

"Extraordinary"

I was a daydream
Quiet and unseen
I lived in stories but inside I kept a mystery
I was a starling
Nobody's darling
Flying in perfect circles just for company

And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready to be extraordinary

A midnight airplane
A window glowing
I know I am another sparkle in the sky
I shine on copper
Still undiscovered
But you might see me in the corner of your eye

And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready to be extraordinary

Waking up to wake up someday
I am my own parade
Stopping off at a sidewalk cafe
Wind is playing in the trees
Kicking up confetti leaves
Seems as if it's all to say

And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready to be (extraordinary)

And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready to be extraordinary

No comments:

Post a Comment