August 04, 2010

i got cakes!



"I got cake like everyday my birthday"
~ Lil Wayne

nakakatuwa on my way to the internet café, i saw a guy wearing a shirt..and this is the design..
<
it says "I got cake like everyday my birthday"
i googled and found out this is a quote by Lil Wayne.

Me? i got cakes!
I treated myself 2 mango cakes, before July ended, one on July 28th, another one on July 29th shared over bfast with vyruth, berto, and serah..and berto
Mango cake and mango cashew roll. 






..SWEET!!!


______________________________________________________________________

Hehe eto naman ang sagot ng aking napakabait na kaibigan sa post ko na gusto ko ng cake… Salamat Tin, naapreciate ko. (siguro after nya mabasa ang blog ko)





07/31/2010 Nabëybs ayan n ung cake mo joy oh..


At dahil jan..naalala ko na may nauna nagbigay sa akin ng cake, ung isa ko pang napakabait na kaibigan.. in advance pa nga..
Salamat Serah, ngayon ko lang naapreciate hehe…

From: Sarah Grace Callanga
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 10:14 PM
To: Rozhiel Joy Nabua
Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



Nagdesign ako ng cake para sayo eto oh..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment