January 31, 2014

I love Thursdays.

@ Track 30th most Thursdays of January, Berto, Anna, JJ and I jog here, after shift and so far, so good! I'm lovin' it. When I run/jog most of the time, I'm alone and now that I run with friends, I can say it's better because they help me push myself harder. It always comes to the point I'm asking what am I getting myself into ;) because I end up so tired but it feels really good. After that we'll have our snack before we head home which I think is just alright :P Hopefully, we'll get to do this regularly or better yet add more days to jog.

I mentioned too, in one of my tweets, that I appreciate Thursdays because I really get to talk to peeps and they never have to check their cellphones :P With these peeps, we get to talk about a lot of stuff and I really miss those moments now with friends coz they spend more time facing their smartphones when I'm with them. This thought leads me to be not-so-interested in having one. Anyway, these are some of our pics I bring my camera with me and make it a point to have few pics for blogging purposes ;)

I love Thursdays. 
Because it's the last day of my work week
and now because of this activity too! :-}

No comments:

Post a Comment