August 31, 2012

my August 2012

08.07.2012 Due to Habagat, Lugi-negosyo hehe
We're affected in a way that we're not able to get to work due to floods,
but being safe is still SOMETHING to be thankful for.
Thank YOU so much GOD!
08.12.2012 In Marikina back to normal after the Habagat
Wilm's treat :)
Happy birthday to my dear friend Wilm
Happy Birthday Wilm!

MIDNIGHT SNACK
Sizzling hotdog and different brands of coffee prepared by Wilm

 ___________________________________________________ 
08.13.2012 Sleepover
_____________________________________________________
08.14.2012 Mama and Papa's Wedding Anniversary treat
08.25.2012 lucky day
Jolina my idol, asked her fans to tweet her and ask a fan sign like this one :D
I got one with one tweet. Yey!
08.28.2012 Mama's birthday
the other side of the office
Woah this month was really of ups and downs for me. There are days where I have to be off from work due to bad weather, holiday offs and the later part are necessary absences. I am still so happy though, because we get to surpass the Habagat, I hope that eventually everybody will.. due to floods, God please bless the Philippines.
We lost our Tyong Taba I didn't have the chance to visit his wake but his always in my prayers. Thanks for the good times Tyong. God bless your soul.
I am so thankful for the happy times, occasions I get to spend with my family and friends :)
At work, I also received the reward from July's performance, made me feel good :)
That's it for August 2012, it's mostly spent at home i Ü
rozhjoy05

No comments:

Post a Comment