November 06, 2011

You are loved ♥

This concludes my October, although it's not yet the last day of the month, i'm certain that i will end it happily, coz aside from meeting Nic Sparks I also get to see Jason Mraz perform LIVE!!!ow how i love Jason , i don't know if everybody knows yet, but i hope they do, and Jason too..
I love his music, his wit and everything about him! :D You are loved Jason!
Here we are!
Lypops and I
Jason's Biggest Fan :)
He posted this before the concert
and i also found this photo while browsing..
i never thought of looking for myself,
but Lypops (who really thinks weirdly) looked for us
and surprisingly..she found us in the picture..
there!!..so funny! hahaha!! ROFL!!


11 thousand peeps!!! what a beautiful mess this is! :D!
 


Nice pics by Dayly
Oops pic with Jason! haha!
I ♥ October 2011.
Thank You God  for this month, t'was great
and hope the coming months too!
rozhjoy05 ♥ ü +

1 comment:

  1. super love jason mraz!! thanks for bringing me to this concert, joytoy! i definitely enjoyed it..

    ang galing ng pagka-edit mo na pics. weird mo talaga,, haha!! ;-p

    ReplyDelete