March 01, 2019

The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you're not going to stay where you are

I finally resigned from work (taking calls) and it's been a long time now that I've been bum. Hehe. To write something about this is not easy for me just like making that decision of resigning, but there's a funny story behind it so I wanted to share.

For years, I've been thinking about a quote I once read "The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you're not going to stay where you are." I tell this to myself over and over. When I feel tired from work, travelling to work, getting stress from work , almost all instances. I felt like I'm stuck but when I think of this quote I thought that at least I am done with the first step. So it came to that point when I submitted an immediate resignation they didn't allow me though it got approved 2 weeks after that.

Now, since I have a lot of time I thought of looking up who said that quote I've been living by and to my surprise..it's a quote by JP Morgan. (which was my previous employer) It's music to my ears! I was very amused by it, hahaha! So it was JP Morgan telling me this all along..😅 Thank you for everything JP Morgan! I'm going to chase my dreams! LOL 😂

Image result for you're not staying where you are quote

ang song na ilalagay ko dito ay: 

No comments:

Post a Comment