March 19, 2011

..lucky to have been where i have been

CEBU-BOHOL-CEBU TRIPSss,,.. - - March 14 to March 18 2011, twas a very exciting week for us, captured some photos using my phone, when i say some, there a only a few, but mind you there a lot of  beautiful pics, only, they are not mine to post :P
salamat sa mga mahal kong kaibigan. :) May mga hassle pero masaya  pa rin silang kasama, umulan man o umaraw. ;) may nakasama rin kaming ibang company na masasaya kaya sobra nah hehe it was fun-filled!
i Thank You so much God for that week, for a safe one, for my friends, for the beauty of Your creations, and for the memories.üüü i feel so lucky, ♫♪  lucky to have been where i have been :D ♫♪
 














 ♫ ♪And so I'm sailing through the sea , To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music, feel the air , I'll put a flower in your hair
Though the breezes through trees , Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round ,You hold me right here right now♫♪

♫ Lucky to have been where I have been ,
Lucky to be coming home again ,
I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed ,
Lucky to be coming home someday .♫ ♪


No comments:

Post a Comment