September 28, 2010

timing is everything...


Payday Saturday Morning.
Breakfast with Tin, Vyruth, Rollete and Serah.














Reached home @ 11am.. Found my injured mama enjoying her traditional videoke session every Sat morning. I can say the main thing that stressed me out is my worry about what happened to her..
I feel so sleepy so I went up and slept. Then she woke me up at 2pm, because surprisingly I have a visitor..
Grace my elementary classmate, we call her by her last name Tome, she's with her mom too..
She said, after all the his and hellos and updates, that @ 7pm we will have our class reunion.
I'm so happy to hear her invitation. It was indeed a surprise and just in time. Perfect timing.
then...
I really had a great time, the feeling is like i rode a time machine to meet and greet my elementary classmates again, It's priceless.

now...

No comments:

Post a Comment