May 19, 2010

almost there to infinity and beyond~

I eat a lot these days, I feel like I gained weight,
o yeah!
I noticed that I adjusted the buckle of my belt
and the bracelet of my watch and those are
good signs!


~ (^,^)

I realized this today, however, I don't like it, that
I still need to catch some sleep before starting my
shift and sometimes I'm not getting some at all,
because on how I run my everyday life right now,
we watch movies or do mall strolling after shift
and then go to work. It is not wise,  financially,
and the fact we really lack sleep because of these
activities may be the things that may pull me back
from doing them.

But I am really enjoying this, when I was a student,
I wish that these days would come when I can watch
movies as much as I want, and go to places where I
wanna go, and eat whatever I want as well,
I'm still not fully in that position, because
I'm still considering a lot of things before I spend money
for my leisure, I can say I'm almost there.
The sad part is I still don't get to save.
But I'll get there, and I'm getting closer, closer everyday..

"You gotta make 'em happen, it all depends on you"
~Princess and the frog, Almost There ♪

it really feels good! I also just watched Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3d with Lypops..haha!
to infinity and beyond~ :D

so many movies so little time and funds 😄

Almost There - The Princess And The Frog
   
Mama! I don't have time for dancing!
That's just gonna have to wait a while
Ain't got time for messing around
And it's not my style
This old town can slow you down
People taking the easy way
But I know exactly where I'm going
Getting closer and closer every day
And I'm almost there, I'm almost there
People down here think I'm crazy, but I don't care
Trials and tribulations, I’ve had my share
There ain't nothing gonna stop me now ‘cause I'm almost there
I remember Daddy told me: “Fairytales can come true
You gotta make 'em happen, it all depends on you"
So I work real hard each and every day
Now things for sure are going my way
Just doing what I do
Look out boys, I'm coming through
And I'm almost there, I'm almost there
People gonna come here from everywhere
And I'm almost there
I'm almost there
There's been trials and tribulations
You know I've had my share
But I've climbed the mountain, I've crossed the river
And I'm almost there, I'm almost there
I'm almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment