March 23, 2010

The joy that you give to others is the joy that comes back to you

21 March 2010

From Baras, Rizal where we spent our weekend, I got some help from my friends because of what happened
on the 11th of March Thursday, our house burned out.

On my way to give this help to my parents, I felt really sad, at the same time thankful that I can carry on with the help of my friends and of course my family.

I really feel like I need to cry it out loud that day, It was pretty amazing, 'coz when I'm feeling this, I saw a tarp and it says "The joy that you give to others is the joy that comes back to you" and there, while in the jeepney I can't stop my tears from falling. I stopped by a church and poured them out.. ;_(

I would like to give thanks to those who have helped me and keep on helping me and my family get by, relatives, neighbors, friends, my peeps who are always there to support (doterz and PS peeps) thank you so much! Words won't be enough...
You are all amazing peeps God bless you..
Thank YOU.. never-ending thanks to you all...

need to login now and carry on..



DARANAK FALLS


Mga kaibigan kong pusher..Handa kang itulak kung kinakailangan 💗
~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment