June 06, 2019

Winner


This is definitely one of the highlights of my 2019. My elementary friend needed to do a fund raising raffle for her father who is sick. Without hesitation I joined so that in my own little way I could help. I won not once but twice! My numbers were called for both minor and major prizes. But to give chance to others who joined, I got the major prize! A new Samsung A7 phone. I love it! 😁

I'm the type of person who can live with just a simple phone so I don't have any plan of buying an expensive one or upgrading my phone anytime soon but there, I got this one. Thank you so much Grace and family and all of those who helped and prayed, God bless us all. Thank God her father got better too. I know aside from the financial help, prayers really do work.

I am so amazed with how great it felt winning this raffle, with the purest intention of helping a little, we all won! I just got a bonus.😍

No comments:

Post a Comment