March 23, 2019

Sana nga..



Let me feature another tagalog song here.  It's not too often that I do, now is another chance 😍.  I heard this song today as one of the Bakclasher's piece for a singing contest at Eat Bulaga and I thought I missed it.  I miss those times that the Songbird does not shout as she sings.  This is just something I noticed with her singing nowadays.  Anyway, I still love her songs I hope to hear less shouting and more singing though.  I'm not sure who sang this song originally, The Company also has a version.  But I knew the song through Regine's album.

One of the tagalog songs I posted here is Jolina's "Sana" (and now Sana nga wow what a coincidence) Another is Emperador light commercial theme song "Gawin mong light" πŸ˜†and recently, "Sino"?

I'm not sure if I posted any other tagalog songs but I will check my playlist and work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment