September 30, 2013

SEPTEMBER HIGHLIGHTS ♬

Time flies so fast, No fcukign way! I didn't even notice September is over..
I can't think of any song to play for this post, but since "This is the end" is one of the highlights..
Let me attach the epic ending of the movie, if you haven't watched it then this is such a spoiler..
..credits to the owner of this video: Everybody will love it!

My September mornings in Boracay were great!
We enjoy the white beach then we'll have our big breakfast.
That's why I can say that I started this month ohh so right!
We love Pizza and Pasta and Chicken! @ Don Henrico's New Glorietta ★★★★
SEPT. 05, 2013 Aftershift, Vyruth, Berto and I had good food and videoke time
Thanks Vyruth! @ Glorietta
SEPT. 08, 2013 Get together with MassComm peeps
Fer, our balikbayan friend didn't attend the get together that's supposed to be for her
We had so much fun though @ Trinoma
Red China for dinner ★★★★★ 
for food and service, then coffetime @ Sbux.
SEPT. 09, 2013 It's Monday and I don't know what am I doing here..
2 bottles with Tin, Lypops, and Leah ;) @ 31st and 2nd Restobar 
★★★
I waited for so long and as I watch it,
I know that this is one of the films this year, that I won't forget
★★★★★★ out of 5, This is the craziest, it makes wanna go to heaven haha!
SEPT. 20, 2013 Berto's birthday celebration @ Odie's
We had mango bravo of Conti's, 
Serahpot and Dumae cooked food courtesy of Berto
Tequila and Henyo game at night.. Good times!
Bed times. Rollete and JC were confined @ St. Lukes Med Ctr
Sad but just like what Rollette said we're there to make 'em smile :)
SEPT. 28, 2013 Emotime with emopeeps @ MOA
As always, with RJ and Flor, we had movietime "Prisoners"
★★★★ and coffeetime @ Sbux
SEPT. 28-29, 2013 Meet up with Wilm and Pot @ Glorietta then we had dinner @ Trinoma
What a day, from MOA I went to Glo then, Trinoma.
Megan Young won as Ms. World so we celebrated her victory..lol
Dinner was good @ Giligan's
WoW! very juicy month haha!
Thanks everybody for the pics and the good times. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment