January 05, 2012

..on stars and airport

I'm in the mood for blogging today so I when I saw this pic, I just thought of sharing the things that entered my mind..True..a picture is worth a thousand words~
Wednesday, January 04, 2012, 5:38:34 PM
I took this pic and I thought of this quote: "You may not shine the brightest and probably not the grandest star on the Universe, but I’ll be sure that whenever I follow you I know I’ll always be where I’m supposed to be. ♥"
which also reminds me of the exchange of lines in the movie "When Harry met Sally"

Harry Burns
: You take someone to the airport, it's clearly the beginning of the relationship. That's why I have never taken anyone to the airport at the beginning of a relationship.
Sally Albright
: Why?
Harry Burns
: Because eventually things move on and you don't take someone to the airport and I never wanted anyone to say to me, How come you never take me to the airport anymore?
Sally Albright
: It's amazing. You look like a normal person but actually you are the angel of death. source
I just thought when you take someone to the airport the sadness lingers, even if you didn't think you'll feel sad, people around there are, so it kinda affects me.. You know I'm such a fool..do you have to let it linger?

another quote about stars

≈≈rozhjoy05≈≈
"Linger"

If you, if you could return, don't let it burn, don't let it fade. 
I'm sure I'm not being rude, but it's just your attitude, 
It's tearing me apart, It's ruining everything. 

I swore, I swore I would be true, and honey, so did you. 
So why were you holding her hand? Is that the way we stand? 
Were you lying all the time? Was it just a game to you? 

But I'm in so deep. You know I'm such a fool for you. 
You got me wrapped around your finger, ah, ha, ha. 
Do you have to let it linger? Do you have to, do you have to, 
Do you have to let it linger? 

Oh, I thought the world of you. 
I thought nothing could go wrong, 
But I was wrong. I was wrong. 
If you, if you could get by, trying not to lie, 
Things wouldn't be so confused and I wouldn't feel so used, 
But you always really knew, I just wanna be with you. 

But I'm in so deep. You know I'm such a fool for you. 
You got me wrapped around your finger, ah, ha, ha. 
Do you have to let it linger? Do you have to, do you have to, 
Do you have to let it linger? 

And I'm in so deep. You know I'm such a fool for you. 
You got me wrapped around your finger, ah, ha, ha. 
Do you have to let it linger? Do you have to, do you have to, 
Do you have to let it linger? 

You know I'm such a fool for you. 
You got me wrapped around your finger, ah, ha, ha. 
Do you have to let it linger? Do you have to, do you have to, 
Do you have to let it linger?

No comments:

Post a Comment