December 24, 2010

my 9-morning wish is...

Misa de Gallo -- In the Philippines, the prayer is done early morning on Christmas Eve, and it is the last day of a nine-day ritual known as Simbang Gabi. Completing the nine days culminating with the Misa de Gallo is equal to a wish come true, and many Filipinos believe this centuries-old promise to this day. WIKIPEDIA

i have completed
"Simbang Gabi"  this year! very good! Although there was one time when NinaRose [my simbang gabi-mate] had to wake me up in the middle of the mass, hehe. i am so happy because I got this chance again, i missed it for like.. 4 years..Perhaps i've been working too much. (too much daw? :P)
My wish??
the truth is...
wala.

i have been thinking what to wish but i couldn't. i feel so blessed, i can't thank God enough, there are ups and downs but i appreciate them all, positively. i can't ask for a specific wish because I'm so thankful, i never felt this blessed, whenever i realize this i feel like crying, i told myself, seems like as years pass by i appreciate life more, unlike when i was younger. So those 9 mornings i give all to You, that's my present to You.
You've given a lot, i know that  this will never be enough, but i promise, i'll make it a point to thank You every moment i feel like..always.

i still prayed my default prayers though, ;) for my family and friends to have peace in their hearts and minds and souls; for us to be healthy and happy to enjoy these lives longer. Peace in the whole universe. Love, Peace and Joy are the main ingredients of my prayers. Happy holidays! Thank You God for all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment