June 04, 2010

pray to God He hears you ♫ ♪

31 May 2010 | Sunday Mass

"u may have the best career but if your relationships are failing they don't mean anything"
"if you're good in handling relationships then you can handle your life well"
"we should have the best relationships in this life"

just a few lines from the mass i attended..
Truly.

I felt so happy attending that mass.
It felt like I have absorbed all that the priest have said about relationships.
I like it when he said those quotes above, simply means, what really matter
in this life are people that we love and have relationships with.

03 June 2010 | Movie time | Sex and the City 2

Ow I just love this movie!!
I really do!
It's lesson-packed, super witty, very entertaining movie
that will make you realize a lot of things..
I'm so happy that in line with this blog I'm writing, 
it touches my subject : "relationships" .

I love the honesty in the relationships, the rational characters,
the thought of comparing the way of living in Abu Dhabi which is full of tradition
from the way of living in New York where the traditions are sparkled with glamour.
~~~
04 June 2010
anong relasyon?
I'm just simply amazed, that they are related and now i can post this..
Relationship with family, friends, officemates, neighbors,
These relationships consist of love, trust, promises...
we need to take care of them, 
(FRAGILE- Handle with care. ü)


While I'm finishing this blog
I feel really bothered about some things that have nothing to do with me, or
maybe there is, I'm not sure..

I feel good now, I mean right now! this very minute while I'm here in an
internet cafe, typing this, I haven't mentioned GOD in the relationships
that we need to take care of, it's not that I forgot it, but I want to mention it especially.

I afterwards ask myself, why am I this worried, when instead of carrying these
anxieties, I can talk to Him, I can pray. I am very thankful for I am able to cast my worries upon HIM,
it's beautiful. What a relief.


♫ ♪ And pray to God He hears you, And pray to God He hears you ♫ ♪
This is how to save a life..


No comments:

Post a Comment