October 07, 2008

sorrow will turn into Joy

let me share this..

John 16:20-24 (Contemporary English Version)

20 I tell you for certain that you will cry and be sad, but the world will be happy. You will be sad, but later you will be happy.
21 When a woman is about to give birth, she is in great pain. But after it is all over, she forgets the pain and is happy, because she has brought a child into the world. 22 You are now very sad. But later I will see you, and you will be so happy that no one will be able to change the way you feel. 23 When that time comes, you won't have to ask me about anything. I tell you for certain that the Father will give you whatever you ask for in my name. 24 You have not asked for anything in this way before, but now you must ask in my name. [a] Then it will be given to you, so that you will be completely happy.

*sigh
i'm thinking of my friend wilm, hope she's fine and the baby.
lately, i'm busy with work, new friends, can't make time for them
i mean my old friends. i miss you friends. you're always in my prayers.
that's what i can do for you. May God bless you always.

thank God..
►for another year for my tito agay, happy birthday.
►i was able to go to church this sunday.10/05/08
►for my work and 3 hour (aux 3) break from work. 10/06/08
►for my family and friends' safety every day.

Peace be with us. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment