July 07, 2007

22

i'm 22. I thank God for 22 years of existence.
ang gift ko sa sarili ko 6 straight rest days from work.
teka anu nga ba ung work ko? hehe
thanks sa mga greetings from friends out of hundred friends i have, wala pang sampu ung bumati..haha!


I'd like to share this Carpenters' song this song is really special my heart is really touched because through few words, it says it all...



Sometimes | Carpenters
Sometimes not often enough
We reflect upon the good things
And those thoughts always center around those we love
And i think about those people who mean so much to me
And for so many years have made me so very happy
And i count the times i have forgotten to say "thank you"
And just how much i love them

I THANK GOD FOR Y'ALL.
I THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment