December 20, 2010

weekend before Christmas

I am looking forward to completing Simbang gabi ang sarap sa feeling pero lagi ko naiisip at namimiss si nanay...
I always think of my nanay when it's simbang gabi season she's the one who taught me to do that tradition
here's a retrieved pic of my brother and the guitar that my nanay and mama bought me
when i graduated in elementary. i miss nanay sooo much


shelter from the storm..
after simbang gabi, i went to Unit 55, HQ, i brought them some breakfast, nakausap ko si Che, si Katie, nakapag-gitara rin ako, guitar never fails to cheer me up..thanks sa unit 55 peeps.
---
Sunday afternoon i spent my time with wilm and pot. our Christmas party.. Ü
i thought they're just joking when they told me to bring gifts..
so i didn't bring any :P
anyway, just bought them gifts later that night..[utang pala :P]
Pot, thanks for the pillow and snowball..love it!

sana minsan magkasundo naman tayo sa iinumin naten hehe..
thanks wilm sa sbux tumbler, need it y'know Ü
coffee ang finalè
♫♪ it's the time of year when good friends are near  ♪♫
---
Santuario de San Antonio

12.20.2010
attended my 5th simbang gabi.. the Golden Mass as the priest called it. i'm so thankful that this year i got this chance again to complete it. i also concluded, on this day that whenever i go to church alone, i'm being so emotional, i get to say my prayers in a different way ..teary-eyed, but the good thing about it is most of the time, it is tears of joy. Ü Thank You God.

5 days to go. Happy birthday Jesus!







No comments:

Post a Comment