January 24, 2013

If weekends are like this, I wish there's one more night..

Shook the stress away after work on Friday night, then went to Tagaytay after midnight, Enjoyed the cool breeze and walked a highway there in the morning; movie time on Sat night and celebrated Fiesta on Sunday, whatta good weekend!
Friday night: @ Eastwood
01/18\2013
Saturday morning Bulalo for breakfast @ Don Juan Tamad resto Tagaytay
01/19\2013 photos by wilm
Saturday noon @ Magallanes Square
dropped by Pot's Haus to deliver her bday cake :) then movietime. Les Miz

Sunday: Tondo Fiesta
01/20\2013
Food! Great food courtesy of my mama.
Friends!
Family!
Videoke time, my Tito and I | A love song : Pusong bato :P
 Full house and full stomach, Fiesta!
Viva Sto. Niño Thanks for all of these!
I love this weekend!
If weekends are like this I wish there's one more night. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment